Our Arts and Heritage Team have a range of specialist skills that can ensure the success of your project.
Our key principles include:
- Health and Wellbeing and Equality - ensuring that all work and activity considers these important aspects
- Partnership Working - providing local provision through financial support and by strategically nurturing and coordinating partnership working between local partners, national organisations, arts providers, local communities, schools and further and higher education
- Advocacy & Development - Providing leadership and advocacy on cultural issues, to strategically influence other stakeholders and policies with a view to developing provision locally, providing opportunity, social inclusion and economic benefits
- Direct Provision - Directly providing projects and activities, fulfilling commissions and identifying new opportunities for you
- Providing organisational, strategic and funding advice for your arts and community organisations