COVID-19 update: All our venues and services will be closed from 6pm on Friday 20 November. This includes leisure centres, libraries, community halls and all indoor and outdoor activities. Our Click and Collect library service and online fitness classes on our Facebook page will continue.
The Feedback forms on our webpages are currently unavailable. If you have a comment about our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are changing eBook provider on August 27th 2018 from Overdrive to BorrowBox.
BorrowBox is an innovative, free and exciting provider of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
It is quick and easy to get started - simply visit www.ercultureandleisure.org/ebooks from the 27th August and follow the simple steps. Some key features you can enjoy with BorrowBox:
- Return sooner and borrow more - return your eBooks/ eAudiobooks before they expire. This means you can start your next book sooner.
- Freedom to choose: Simply cancel any reserves if you change your mind
- Bedtime stories: drift off without missing out with the sleep timer function.
- Listen Faster: Everyone listens differently and with new playback speed options you can enjoy at your own pace
- Download faster: BorrowBox can automatically download the complete audiobook for you so you can listen straightaway
- Simplified Navigation: Browse the world's best content with ease.
- A bigger range of eAudiobooks to enjoy.
Library staff are on-hand and happy to help you get started with BorrowBox or alternatively, email queries about BorrowBox to email@example.com.