Skip to content

Concessions - Trust

Important message

COVID-19 update: please visit our home page for updates on our services during the coronavirus pandemic 



Our Concessions



Proof of eligibility

I receive:
  • Housing Benefit​
  • Jobseeker's Allowance​
  • Income Support​
  • Council tax reduction​
  • Employment and Support Allowance​
  • Incapacity Benefit​
  • War Disablement Pension​
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)​
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Universal Credit
  • Letter of entitlement or bank statement showing payments crediting your account
  • A copy of your award letter showing receipt of benefit or allowance
  • The letter or statement should be dated within the last three months


I receive:State PensionState pension entitlement card, state pension notification
I have a:

National Entitlement Card (for disabled people)

A valid card

I am:

In full-time education (17 yrs+)

Asylum Seeker

(Supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999)

  •  Matriculation card or letter from educational establishment confirming full-time status
  • Letter from Home Office confirming status​ as an asylum seeker


Send Feedback

Was this page helpful?

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)