Pay as you go booking policy
- We recommend booking and paying before attending. Any unpaid bookings will be removed if payment is not processed within 20 minutes.
- If you wish to cancel a class and request a refund for your booking you must notify us at least 24 hours before the class starts. All requests must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests within this period will not be liable for refund.
- We aim process any refund requests as soon possible, usually within 5 – 7 working days
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another customer.
- Bookings cannot be re-scheduled to another class.
- If you fail to attend your booked class, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Regular failure to attend booked classes may result in a temporary suspension from booking future classes.
- If we have to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances, we will automatically offer you a refund.
- Once you have made a booking, confirmation can be viewed in the ‘my bookings’ tab on your ER Leisure app and be used as proof of payment when attending your class.