How to Join
Joining our Fitness Memberships:
At East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure our main priority is the health and wellbeing of our community and our membership includes all-inclusive access to:
- Unlimited access to 3 gyms with the latest cardio and resistance equipment
- An extensive range of indoor & outdoor fitness classes
- Unlimited access to swimming (due to Covid-19 restrictions sauna and steam currently unavailable)
The gyms at Barrhead Foundry, Eastwood Park Leisure and Neilston Leisure Centre are open from 6.30am, Monday to Friday and there are a variety of fitness classes throughout the day, giving you fitness options that work with your schedule.
How much does the membership cost?
Your Fitness Membership costs:
- 12 Month Membership – £29/£25 (conc.) per month
- Monthly Membership – £34/£27 (conc.) per month
12 Month and Monthly payments of the Membership fee are made by Direct Debit on or about the 15th day each month. Any pro rata payment will be specified on sign up.
How do I join?
Whilst restrictions are in place, we have a temporary online joining process. In the first step, you’ll add your membership and create a profile online. In the 2nd step, you need to book a Sign Up Session at one of our gyms where
To join our Direct Debit Membership, please use this link: https://leisure.ercultureandleisure.org/JoinAtHome
- Select your preferred site from the drop down list (Barrhead Foundry, Eastwood Park Leisure or Neilston Leisure Centre)
- Complete all fields on the form and select No, I am a new customer and enter the 5 digit code (If you already have a Pay As You Go membership with us, please sign in by clicking Yes, I have an Email Address and Password)
- Select Sign up for a membership
- Select New Gym Membership
- Select New Gym Membership again
- Complete all required fields on Add Your Personal Details form
- Check over and confirm all details are correct and click Pay and Finish
To complete your booking, we need you to book a Sign-Up Appointment at one of our gyms. Our instructors will give you a tour & we’ll also collect your Direct Debit Information. Once you’ve attended this, you’re all set up as a member!
- Log in here https://leisure.ercultureandleisure.org/Connect/mrmlogin.aspx – Once on the Home Screen click on Make a Booking and scroll down to New Gym Membership and click – the options of dates and times will be listed here.
- Click Book on your preferred appointment, and follow the steps to complete the booking.
What happens when I first join?
At East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure our dedicated gym instructors are always on hand to help you get the most out of your membership. You will receive a series of personalised Welcome Sessions including an initial ‘Joining Session’ to support and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
Please note, for each session please arrive 10 mins before. The first session is a joining/sign-up session only. Please remember to bring your bank details and payment card for pro-rata payment. If eligible for a concession you will have to show proof.
CONTACT US – If you have any questions about joining our Fitness Memberships, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org