There are many resources available to support language learning or simply reading for pleasure.
- Books in Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Chinese, available from Clarkston, Giffnock and Mearns Libraries
- Collections of Polish language books, both fiction and non-fiction, available from Giffnock and Thornliebank Libraries
- The Adult Learning Team offer a wide range of courses and opportunities in libraries for those using English as a second language.
- Children’s dual-language books in a variety of languages are available in libraries
- A collection of Gaelic books and multi-media resources is available in libraries.