Instructions to set up Direct Debit payment
Instructions for customers who have an online payment account
To sign up for Direct Debit payments follow the instructions below:
Please note: this is not Home Portal, this is a separate online system. This process is to set you up for online direct debit payments.
You already have an online booking and payment account with us, please use your login email address and password.
- Select Neilston Leisure Centre
- Choose Yes, I have an Email Address and Password. Enter your current login details.
- Under Membership types, select Sign up for a Membership
- Select Swim Lessons Direct Debit
- Select your membership Start Date as the Current Date
- If you have other children in lessons at Neilston Leisure Centre, select Add at the bottom of the screen to add additional children to your direct debit payment.
- Complete the sign-up process
If you have forgotten your password or you want to re-set your password:
- Please enter your email address (the address you use for swimming lessons) on the login page. You may require your member ID (please enter the adult member ID)
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. (check your junk folder if you cannot see it)
- Once you have reset your password login –
- Follow the instructions about to sign up for your child’s Swim Lesson Direct Debit
You will receive further emails sent automatically to confirm you are set up for Direct Debit.
If you have any queries regarding Direct Debit payments, please email email@example.com