An Audience With Martin Kemp
NT LIVE – The Life of Pi
Paul Young – Behind The Lens
GARY DELANEY: GARY IN PUNDERLAND
Welcome to our Eastwood Park Theatre website. We are a unique visual and performing arts venue, situated in the south of Glasgow, fusing the comforts of a modern, revamped facility with an air of retro.
Eastwood Park Theatre is only 15 minutes drive south of Glasgow, has free parking and is easily reached by public transport.
Eastwood Park Theatre is within easy reach of Glasgow, Paisley and East Kilbride, and free parking is available. Those heading from Glasgow city centre can take the M77, exiting at junction 3 and turning left onto Nitshill Rd/Rouken Glen Rd (A726), continuing straight on until turning left into Eastwood Park at a set of traffic lights (sign posted ‘Theatre’). Our Theatre is easily searchable on SatNav deviced.
Eastwood Park Theatre is a five minute walk from Eastwood Toll, on the following bus routes.
- 38: Easterhouse or City Centre – Crookfur or Woodfarm
- 38A: Easterhouse or City Centre – Eastwood Toll via Woodfarm
- N38: City Centre – Newton Mearns (Crookfur Road) via Shawlands (Sat/Sun only)
Eastwood Park Theatre is a 15 minute walk from Giffnock Train station, which is on the Glasgow Central to East Kilbride line. Trains run approximately every 30 minutes. Walking from the station, start out along Station Road, heading west. After approximately 100 metres turn left onto Fenwick Road, heading south. The entrance to Eastwood Park is on the right, just before Eastwood Toll roundabout, 1 kilometre on. It is best to check with Scotrail for up to date train times & service plans.
Eastwood Park Theatre, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG
0141 577 4956
Our Box Office is open:
9am – 8pm Monday – Friday
9am – 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday*
* 8pm on performance evenings
Our Box Office
Our Box Office is open at the following times:
Mon – Fri 9am – 8pm
Sat & Sun 9am – 4.30pm (*8pm on performance evenings)
Telephone – 0141 577 4956
Email Us – BoxOffice@ercultureandleisure.org
On selected performances we offer a range of concession prices for families, senior citizens, disabled customers (and their carers), full-time students and those with low income. Please click here to see eligibility.
BABIES IN ARMS
– Babies who are 12 months and under qualify as Babes in Arms
– All customers require a valid ticket for their desired performance, including Babes in Arms.
– A limited number of free Babes in Arms tickets will be available during select family performances only, where they must sit in the lap of an accompanying adult, and not take up a seat. Ticket price will deduct at checkout.
– Seats D 1-4 and D 22-25 inclusive are unsuitable for babes in arms
– Some shows are not appropriate for very young children who may not be able to sit quietly throughout a long performance. If you are in doubt about age guidance for shows, please get in touch.
– Any show or event aimed at babies and infants will not have Babes in Arms tickets available. All customers will need to buy a standard ticket (some performances/events may have child concessions, please see the website for more information on each performance).
– All decisions are at the discretion of East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure staff.
– If you are in doubt, please call the Eastwood Park Theatre box office on 0141 577 4956
A family ticket can be purchased for selected performances. This ticket is valid for four people, at least one of which must be an adult. When buying online, choose four standard tickets and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Please note that only one offer is applicable at checkout at any one time.
Bring a group of 10 people to see selected performances and one person can go free. This offer excludes ‘Local Theatre’ performances. Discounts may also be available for school bookings. Please call 0141 577 3709 or email – Please note that only one offer is applicable at checkout at any one time.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR PERFORMANCE
1. Every person regardless of age, must have a valid ticket to enter the theatre auditorium
2. Children younger than 8 years old must be accompanied by an appropriate number of responsible persons at least 16 years of age
3. East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure (ERCL) reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as a result of unforeseen circumstances
4. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except in the event of the outright cancellation of a performance. Please note that we do not offer cash refunds.
5. In the event of the outright cancellation of a performance, ERCL’s liability will be limited to refunding the face value of the tickets purchased
6. Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable interval in the performance at the discretion of ERCL and may be refused admission
7. ERCL reserves the right to refuse admission
8. No person may record sound or images within the theatre without the permission of ERCL
Eastwood Park Café
The cafe in Eastwood Park is a pleasant, family-friendly destination offering delicious coffee, tasty paninis, baked potatoes, sandwiches and a selection of cakes and pastries. Enjoy a drink in the bar before the performance or round off your evening with a nightcap after the show.
For all catering enquiries please contact our cafe proprietor: email@example.com
Access at Eastwood Park Theatre
To book an accessible seat, including wheelchairs, please call our Box Office on 0141 577 4956 or email us at BoxOffice@ercultureandleisure.org
We offer many services for customers and performers with access requirements:
- 12 disabled parking bays in main car park
- A drop-off zone adjacent to the main entrance with a dropped kerb and ramp
- A lift in the front Atrium giving access to the first floor
- A dropped counter at the Box Office
- A wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor
- Dressing Room 6 (ground floor) has wheelchair access and an en suite, accessible shower and toilet
- Dressing Room 4 (first floor) has a wheelchair accessible toilet
- Wheelchair lift from Dressing Room 6 to the Stage Door
- Wheelchair accessible backstage crossover
- 2 wheelchair spaces available at the front of the auditorium
- Up to 4 additional wheelchair spaces can be made available in the front rows by arrangement
If you are aware of any likely audience or cast members who may need special assistance, please provide us with details as soon as they are known so that we can make their visit as comfortable as possible.
More info soon.