Instructions to set up Direct Debit payment and create password
Instructions for customers who don’t have an online payment account
To sign up for Direct Debit payments follow the instructions below:
Please note, this is not Home Portal, this is a separate online system. This process is to set you up for online direct debit payments.
- Enter your email address (please use the email address you used for swimming lessons) and Request Password
- You may be asked for a Member ID, if so use the Adult Member ID you have been given
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. (check your junk folder if you cannot see it)
- Once you have reset your password return to https://ercultureandleisure.leisurecloud.net/JoinAtHome
- Select Neilston Leisure Centre as your preferred site (you can always change this later, for subsequent bookings)
- Choose Yes, I have an Email Address and Password. Enter your email address and Password you have just created.
- Under Membership types, select Sign up for a Membership
- Select Swim Lessons Direct Debit
- Select your membership Start Date as the Current Date
- If you have other children in lessons at Eastwood High Sports Centre select Add at the bottom of the screen for the number of additional children you would like to sign up for Direct Debit
- Complete the sign-up process
You will receive further emails sent automatically to confirm you are set up for Direct Debit.
If you have any queries regarding Direct Debit payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org