Click and Collect is available from Barrhead Foundry library, Giffnock library and Clarkston library.
Details about Click and Collect are below and more information about this service is available on the FAQs page.
How does it work?
- You will need your library card number before you begin. If you are not yet a library member you can join by completing the form: Joining The Library
- If you are a member but have misplaced your library card- please email: email@example.com with your name, date of birth and first line of address and we will create a replacement card for you.
- When you are ready, complete the form below and click 'submit'.
- Alternatively- you can call Giffnock library on 0141 577 4976/ Clarkston Library on 0141 577 4972 or Barrhead Foundry on 0141 580 1174 to place your order. *Note- call times may take longer as we work with a reduced staff.
- Once we receive your order, we will select books that best match your request.
- A member of library staff will call you to confirm your collection date and time and explain where to collect your books from. If someone else will be collecting books on your behalf, please let staff know when they call you.
- You will need to bring your library card with you when you collect your books or have your library card number to hand.
- There will be a returns box available at Click and Collect libraries for customers to return library books. Books will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are discharged from your ticket.
frequently Asked questions
Please see the FAQs page that outlines useful information about Click & Collect. Please refer to the FAQs in the first instance before contacting the library as we are working with a reduced staff. If you have a question about Click and Collect that is not covered, please contact the library: Giffnock Library 0141 577 4976 / Clarkston Library 0141 577 4972 or Barrhead Foundry 0141 580 1174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.